CASE STUDY #1
AP2E focus on the military market
ProceasNav, an improved compact and light version of the AP2E Proceas analyzer, was developed in collaboration with Naval Group. To date, about 80 analyzers are currently embarked and operate in various seas of the world.
The reasons why Naval Group has selected AP2E analyzers are due to their performances:
- measurement: precision and no interference
- autonomy: no zero & span drift
- adapted to the harsh environment of a submarine
Before being shipped, these analyzers have been previously tested according to in force military standards by external laboratories:
- variation of pressure and temperature
- vibrations, shocks
- variation of roll, pitch, heel, trim
- acoustic discretion
These analyzers measure ambient air for the safety of submariners:
- H2S (against risks related to wastewater)
- CO2 (to make sure that submariners breath well)
- Freon (to detect possible leaks from refrigerant systems)
AP2E also provided complete training on these devices allowing submariners to carry out the essential maintenance operations during long-term missions.
- Patrick Paquier : firstname.lastname@example.org , 15 years of commissioning / sales experience in gas / liquid analysis systems.
- Guy Lacour : email@example.com, 40 years of experience in the sale of gas analysis systems.
Welcome to AP2E !!!
Industrial Analysis exhibition
The whole AP2E team will be happy to welcome you on its booth C14 on February 6th and 7th , 2018 in Paris La Défense. On this occasion, AP2E experts will bring their experience to the conference entitled: “What methods of gas analysis to control the purity of hydrogen in order to support the development of the fuel cell market?”
Come and join us !!!
The entire AP2E team wishes you a happy new year 2018.